We’re Looking for a Sponsorship Fulfilment Coordinator
March 9, 2022
Position Title: Sponsorship Fulfillment Coordinator
About Us: The Vancouver Pride Society (VPS) produces the annual Vancouver Pride Parade and Sunset Beach Festival, in addition to multiple official events which are in-person and virtual. VPS strives to produce inclusive, celebratory events, and advocate for 2SLGBTQAI+ communities through an intersectional lens.
Tasks and Responsibilities: The Sponsorship Fulfillment Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the organization meets its deliverables and obligations to corporate sponsors. They work closely with the Corporate Partnership Coordinator and are responsible for reviewing finalized contracts, organizing deliverables listed in the contracts and liaising with the VPS team on stated deliverables.
General duties include:
- Communicate with partners on logo guidelines and graphic design approvals
- Communicate with partners about Pride Magazine ads and submission deadlines
- Document and track on google sheets all deliverables for partners as per contracts
- Create a sponsor signage placement map for all VPS official events
- Order event site partner/VPS signage using the budget provided
- Assist with planning and implementation of the partnership party
- Organize tickets and VIP passes for official VPS events for partners
- Work with the Communications Manager to build partner campaigns on VPS social channels
- Organize partner signage at all official VPS event sites and assist the team on event days
- Assist with communication through email, phone and video meetings with partners
- Monitor and catalog partner campaigns on VPS social channels
- Assist with creating a photo shoot list of partner activations and cataloging photos
- Complete partnership fulfillment reports after VPS event season ends
- Assist with set up and tear down on event sites including 19+ zones
- Participate in event debriefing and other season-end reporting
- Ability to develop professional rapport with corporate partners
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to manage many details and engage with team members
- Good writing skills for partnership reports
- Ability to stay calm in a high stress situations
- Experience with Google Drive and Google apps such as docs and Excel sheets
- Experience using Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Experience in using your own camera or mobile phone to take event photos
- Familiarity with 2SLGBTQAI+ communities and associated terminology
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings as required
- Education background in Event Management, Tourism, Event Planning, Hospitality or Public Relations
- Valid BC Driver’s License
- Digital camera or Digital SLR camera experience
Compensation: Compensation is $22.00/hour. The position runs from March 28 to August 26, 2022 and will be part time (30 hours per week) until April 22, 2022. From April 25 to July 31, 2022 the hours increase to full time at 40 per week. To assist during the postseason the position will return to part time (30 hours per week) from August 8 to 22. Work schedule will generally be Mon-Fri during office hours, but requiring flexibility to work some weekends and evenings. This is a contract position with possibility of renewal, pending funding.
Diversity: Vancouver Pride Society is committed to seeking and sustaining a diverse and inclusive organization and as such, encourages those with diverse backgrounds, abilities, genders, sexual orientations and ethnicities to apply.
Application: To apply, submit a cover letter detailing why you would like to work for Vancouver Pride plus resume in a single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Sponsorship Fulfillment Coordinator” in the subject line. The deadline for applications is April 1, 2022.