Pride Call For Stories
May 18, 2021
The Vancouver Pride Society and the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra are hosting a “Call for Stories” from BC LGBTQAI2S+ youth 18 years old and younger.
Do you have a story to tell? Maybe it’s your coming out story, a story about your community, your experiences, your transition, your pride, your struggle—we’d like to hear it.
One particularly compelling story will be selected to be presented during the VSO/VPS “Symphonic Pride” concert streamed digitally in July, 2021. Honorable mentions may be considered/included in the performance
- Submitter must be 18 years or younger on June 30, 2021 and must reside in British Columbia
- Submission deadline: June 30, 2021
- Story must be filmed with good audio and good lighting and must be less than three minutes in duration.
- Winner will receive a cash prize of $150 and additional prize items worth up to $350
- Upload videos here
- Submit your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org